Thank you for your interest in hosting your next event at Foxfire! Large events are limited to just four (4) each year at our private estate and we look forward to hearing more about your special day. Read on to learn about working with our venue and general policies.
Foxfire offers a variety of venue and accommodation options to suit the needs of your unique event including:
• Luxury accommodations for up to 21 guests for 6 days, 5 nights (Wednesday – Monday) in the private Manor House and guest cottage.
• Ceremony and reception venues that can accommodate up to 300 guests.
• Housekeeping and onsite host/concierge for the duration of your stay.
• Ability to use the property for multiple events during your wedding weekend including a welcome reception, rehearsal dinner or farewell brunch.
• Assistance in coordinating excursions in the charming town of Monkton, Maryland including horseback riding, hound walking and garden tours.
• Stay for two at The Ranch 4.0, an immersive fitness and wellness retreat in Southern California, to help you look your best before your special occasion.
• The opportunity for the wedding couple to return to Foxfire every 5 years to renew vows or celebrate an anniversary.
For more information and to receive your tailored event pricing, please send an inquiry or contact Jason Denby JasonD@FoxfireMonkton.com
• Foxfire requires you to use a professional event planner to host a wedding or private event.
• Foxfire has a preferred list of vendors that cover all price ranges and are familiar working with our unique property. Vendors not on our approved list do require pre-approval.
• You are responsible for catering and all rentals – tables, chairs, linens, glasses, plates, flatware, lighting, heaters, tents, generators, portable restrooms etc.
• Each of your vendors must be licensed and insured and name us as an additional insured.
• You must provide a Certificate of General Liability Insurance including Liquor Liability in the amount of $1,000,000.
• All guests must be brought in by shuttle from our list of pre-approved transportation services.
• A signed contract and 50% deposit is required to reserve your date with the balance due 90 days prior to your event date.
• Amplified music must end by 11PM with guests departing no later than midnight.